Last Updated: 09/08/2020 @ 01:10 pm
Credit: Daniel Duran
This is a 5thgen Nissan Maxima with EVO 8/9 Brembo calipers and Cobra Rotors.
- 2003 Evo 8 4-Piston Brembo Calipers. Most members find these used on eBay or local junkyard.
- You need Hub Centric Rings for this to work. They need to have an inner diameter of 66.1 mm and an outer diameter of 70.3 mm. You can order here. They cost $35.00.
- 2003 Cobra 13″ Hart Rotors (You can use any Mustang Cobra Rotors from 1994-2004). RotorPros has a good deal on these shipped. $120 Shipped
- Power Stop Brake Pads
- Custom Relocation Caliper Brackets ($175 — Contact @CGR for More Details)
- Techna Steel Braided Brake Lines 6thgen for the fronts and 5.5th in the rear
Calipers Freshly Powder Coated
Additional Photos Courtesy of Doug Sands: