Event Date: August 18th, 2019
FDR State Park
2957 Crompond Road
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Lot 4 – Parking Area B, S
DESIGNATED PARKING AREAS:
The event starts at 10AM however the park gates open at 8AM if you want to get in earlier.
You may not hold any parking spots for anyone. Plan to arrive together if you would like to park next to each other. Also, please make sure that the cars are parked straight into each parking area (no slanted parking). Park staff will be monitoring the parking. We have Lot 4 – Parking Area B and S reserved.
There will be ZERO tolerance breaking any of the rules. You will be asked to leave the park immediately.
This is a family-oriented park and event so please be respectful at all times. Park Rangers will be checking around to make sure that everything is coming smooth. They will not hesitate to will escort you out the park if you decide to act up and do something stupid. We are all here to have a good time, talk about cars, network and grab a bite to eat. Big Al will be offering his food services at low costs (burgers, sodas etc…)
- Only park within the reserved areas to avoid unwanted attention from the police.
- Do not try to impress anyone with a burnout or loud music.
- Always remember that everyone has different tastes so they mod their rides to their own preferences, so please do not start a criticism war at and/or after the event.
- Do not speed on your way to meet. This is also includes all caravans. If you have to leave a little earlier then please do that. No need to ruin anyone’s day by doing something stupid.
- No Alcohol or drugs allowed.
The parking area can accommodate approx. 200+ cars. This park is known to have nice car meets so it won’t be problem unlike other parks. They have grills available but also allow us to bring our own. What makes this park great is that there are a lot of activities we can do. You don’t have to be standing around the cars for hours. The park has large open land with volleyball nets, basketball courts so it will definitely be a great time.
PLEASE NOTE: THE EVENT ITSELF IS FREE BUT THE PARK HAS AN $8.00 ENTRANCE FEE.