Community Member Credit: Nismo3112 / vsamoylov
- You will need the front valve cover from a 350z and modify the plenum to clear the hood. The FWD fwd valve cover on the driver’s side won’t work cause of the oil plug.
- The Front Strut Bar does fit
- You can use everything from your 2K2 including the ECU and Electronic TB
- 350z Lower Intake is 350z with 350z injectors (Direct Bolt-on)
- The Rails are the same but the injectors are different.
- Most people won’t do this mod because of the hood clearance issue. But you can easily use a Hood Scoop.
- The powerband is much smoother. The TPS piece is made out of a piece of sheet metal and aluminum.
- Average Cost: Plenums: $180 Shipped / Welding: $100 / Misc supplies: $20
Additional Photos from other Maximas