Last Updated: 12/13/2021 @ 07:09 pm
Nabco is a Nissan OEM part manufacturer. Most dealers have this rebranded as Nissan but it’s the same original part number. We purchased these for our 6-Speed Maxima and match exactly the OEM part within the car. This will save you a bunch of $$$$$$$$$$$. For all clutch master, clutch slave, and 1-piece SS line, it comes out to less than $130 shipped.
If you replaced your clutch fluid and it still looks like the photo below then you most likely need to get a new Master Cylinder. Might as well replace both while you are it.
These parts work for the following manual transmission vehicles:
- 2002-2003 5thgen Nissan Maxima
- 2004-2006 6thgen Nissan Maxima
- 2002-2006 Nissan Altima
- 2002-2006 Nissan Sentra
Master Clutch Cylinder
- Nissan OEM Part #: 30610-3Y010
- Nabco Part #: 555 38027 330
- Nissan Branded Price: Approx. $90.00
- Nabco Branded Price: Approx. $43.00
Slave Clutch Cylinder
- Nissan OEM Part #: 30620-AU400
- Nabco Part #: 556 38001 330
- Nissan Branded Price: Approx. $80.00-90.00
- Nabco Branded Price: Approx. $26.00
1-Piece Stainless Steel Clutch Line (Highly Recommended)
This is a complete kit from the slave cylinder to the master cylinder. This line will replace your factory metal & rubber lines with a stainless braided line. All clutch lines are single lines made of stainless steel braided hose with a protective PVC covering.
Bolts, washers & fittings are included if required (Shown in picture). All you do is remove the factory OEM line and replace it with our clutch line kit.
- Description: Master to Slave Cylinder Complete Clutch Line Kit for 2002-2006 Nissan Maxima
- Price: $32.99 Shipped
- Order Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/362990800872
eBay Price Comparison – Nabco ($75.71 Shipped)
autohauzAZ Price Comparison – Nabco ($87.07 Shipped)
Price Comparison – Nissan Rebranded ($219.77 Shipped)