Credit: Red Lion Racing
Red Lion Racing offers high quality control arm bushings, made from premium Nylatron plastic – stronger, stiffer, and sleeker than polyurethane! These bushings come with stainless steel sleeves to ensure the smoothest bushing function.
These will increase the cornering performance of your car as well as lessen wheel hop during drag launches on higher HP cars.
Caster versions are the control arm bushing designed with angled, offset mounting holes to increase your front caster alignment by 1degree to give you even more cornering performance. This can increase torque steer a little and is recommended only for cars that are purposely built for road racing or autocross; the regular bushings will greatly increase cornering performance over OEM or poly bushings and as such are recommended for normal daily driving or drag racing set ups.
- 95-99 Maxima
- 93-97 Altima
- 98-01 Altima
- Front Lower Control Arm Bushings – $160 (Altima, Maxima)
- Front Lower Control Arm Bushings Caster Variants – $215 (Altima, Maxima)
- The buy-in period will be today (December 12th) through January 2nd. That’s three weeks to get your money together and orders in!
- Once all orders are in and pre-paid, I will order material and start production. Orders should ship out around the middle of February (pending supply chain disruption). Regular control arm bushings will ship out first, Caster versions towards the end.
- I can take Paypal payments or card payment through Square. Please message me your model, year, zip code for shipping, and which product you are needing, and I will get you set up to order!
- Use Red Lion Racing for additional info on ordering.