Community Member Credit: Jose Gutierrez / Ruben Corga
While this is advertised as Plug-n-Play, it’s really not. You have to run some extra shielded wires for two signals as it does not come with with the crank and cam signal wires. This has happened to about 4 maxima owners who purchased this harness. Overall, the harness does work but it’s not straight plug-n-play and questionable if its worth $500. Car may or may not run without these wires so please keep this in mind.
These are harnesses for the use of Haltech’s Elite 2500 units.
- The Elite has full control of fuel and ignition timing.
- Choose your specific vehicle in the dropdown menu and then select the Elite unit you wish to use.
- Eight cylinder engines are best suited to the Elite 2500 or 2000 to retain sequential injection and direct fire ignition.
- Six cylinder engines are best suited to the Elite 2500, 2000, or 750 to retain sequential injection and direct fire ignition.
- Four cylinder engines can be operated with any of the available Elite units and still retain sequential injection and direct fire ignition.
- ONLY the Elite 1500 and 2500 have drive by wire throttle control!
- In some instances, the factory ECU remains in place to control dash gauges, drive-by-wire throttle systems, and other amenities.
- Fully plug and play. Easy to install. Easy to uninstall.
- Boomslang fabricates the sub-harnesses. No cores needed.
- Saves time, hard-wiring costs, and your factory wire harness.