Last Updated: 12/22/2018 @ 01:05 pm
Owner: Marvin Ramos
Color: Beige (EV0)
My Maxima started out as a daily until I completed my 4th. Wheels and suspension was the plan. Ordered Coilovers same night that I got the car. Ordered wheels next day.
After installing I started doing other little things; rewired fogs, installed HIDs, installed tint, purchased short throw and so forth. By this time I already knew I was in trouble. I could already see how much potential they have, and I was hooked.
Over a year and a half of owning my Maxima, it had gone from completely stock to my pride and joy.
Full Mod List / Specs:
– Full black interior swap including pillars, headliner and carpet
– Full LED interior by Albert Jandura
– Nardi Steering wheel with NRG quick release
– Shortened shifter
– AE pedals
– 10 Rockford Fosgate Punch for Highs & Mids
– Single 10″ Rockford Fosgate Punch Subwoofer
– Rockford Fosgate T400-4 & T600-4 for Highs & Mids
– Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd for Subwoofer
– Dynamat on doors, rear deck, trunk and roof
– Optima Yellowtops relocated to trunk
– All rust removed and repaired
– Custom rear quarter panels widened by Ultimate Auto Salon
– Full HID front conversion
– Fogs rewired to run independently
– Full rear LED & Side markers
– White underglow. On when unlocked or driver door is opened. Off when locked or ignition is turned on. Independent switch to run at all times also.
– Tint all around including windshield and sunroof by Precision Window Tinting
– Stillen front lip
– Weathertech visors
– Black and clear taillights
– Rear badges replaced with anniversary badges.
Wheels & Tires
– Nismo 370z OEM wheels.
19×9.5 et40 225/35R19
19×10.5 et23 245/35R19
– Replaced by ADV.1 ADV10 wheels
19×9.5 et5 225/35R19
19×10.5 et0 245/35R19
– Ksport air struts
– D2 Front camber plates
– Accuair Switchspeed management
– Bagriders Digigauge
– All new front suspension components
– Cattman front strut bar
– Stillen rear strut bar
– Rear QT link
– CGR 4in intake powdercoated candy teal
– CGR upper and lower intake manifold powdercoated candy teal
– NWP Intake and Throttle body spacers
– NWP Big bore throttle body
– GTR Injectors
– Ralco Lightweight pulley
– More to come!
– CGR Front brackets with Evo front calipers painted candy teal
– Custom Rear brackets with SRT8 rear calipers painted candy teal
– Stainless steel brake lines
– SE-R headers made to fit by Thomas Perdue
– Thomas Perdue stainless steel y-pipe
– Cattman 3in catback
– Innovate Motorsports DLG-1