Owner: Jungmin Lee
Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic
Car Notes / History:
- Car is from the Republic of South Korea
- it has corner lamps like l30/Cefiro
- VQ25DE came with MEVI from the factory just like JDM Cefiro. VQ20DE, SR20DE, and SR18DE were also available.
- Swapped 370Z ignition coils
- VQs were only available with 4speed auto and foot parking brake
- The air quality control unit was standard on VQs. SRs were optional
- Optional Electronic Damper Control suspension. Can switch between “AUTO” and “SPORT”. The green lamp indicates “SPORT” mode.
- OEM sat nav/av system. It can function as a CD player and has a TV tuner and aux input for both video and audio. I remember we had VHS wired to it in the early 2000s.
- OEM stereo had a 6-CD changer in the trunk with rear-seat controls. I replaced it with an aftermarket unit together with the speakers but still have the unit.
- OEM Samsung Speakers
- SR equipped cars had lower power speakers. Only VQs had these.
- Cars that didn’t have sat nav had what looks very much like the standard 2din stereo of Maxima.
- No BOSE audio was available neither VQ30DE
- VQs only came with 4speed auto VLSD. Some swapped 5speed manual with parking brake conversion.
- SRs were available with 5speed manual but no VLSDoption
- Legend says 7 or 10 SM530Ls were built for Samsung executives. Wheelbase extended by 100mm(only one of those by 200mm), fitted with 17inch rims of OEM design.