Member Credit: NWP Engineering
Prevent heat from transferring from your heads to intake manifold and throttle body! Improve Airflow by eliminating the need for intake gaskets. Each spacer is CNC Machined to the highest tolerances to ensure the best airflow possible. All NWP spacers are port matched to your stock intake ports. A smooth transition from one manifold to another is very important for optimal airflow.
Don’t be fooled by other spacers and thermal gaskets that aren’t properly matched to your intake ports! Never have to replace your intake gaskets again! These intake spacers will last for life and do not require improperly sized OEM intake gaskets! Experience an intake manifold that’s cool to the touch! Experience a better quality product with NWP!
All of our performance parts are made in the USA!
– Two 1/16″ High Quality CNC Machined Phenolic Intake Manifold Spacers (Lower Intake Manifold)
– 1/4″ High Quality CNC Machined Phenolic Intake Manifold Lower Collector Spacer (Upper Intake Manifold)
– 1/4″ High Quality CNC Machined Phenolic Intake Manifold Upper Collector Spacer (Elbow)
– 1/4″ High Quality CNC Machined Phenolic Throttle Actuator Spacer (Throttle Body)
– Intake Manifold Upper Collector Coolant Bypass Fitting
– 4 Lengthened Zinc Plated Grade 8 Throttle Body bolts and washers
– 4 Lengthened Zinc Plated Grade 8 Elbow bolts and washers
– 3 Lengthened Zinc Plated Grade 8 Upper Intake Manifold bolts and washers
– 2 Lengthened Zinc Plated Grade 8 Upper Intake Manifold offset studs
– Printed Detailed Installation Instructions with Photos (Click link to download .PDF)
– Two Die Cut Silver Vinyl NWP Engineering Decals
2002 – 2003 Nissan Maxima (5th generation 3.5L DOHC V6 VQ35DE w/o EGR)
2004 – 2008 Nissan Maxima (6th generation 3.5L DOHC V6 VQ35DE with EGR)
2002 – 2006 Nissan Altima (3.5L DOHC V6 VQ35DE)
2003 – 2007 Nissan Murano (3.5L DOHC V6 VQ35DE)
2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest (3.5L DOHC V6 VQ35DE)
2002 – 2004 Infiniti I35 (3.5L DOHC V6 VQ35DE)