Member Credit: officerfrasher
350Z/G35 Rear Camber Arms (I bought the Ichiba ones. There are cheaper ones, but they don’t look as strong. Here’s a link for the Ichiba ones on eBay
WD-40, Liquid Wrench, etc.
17mm socket and/or wrench (my impact gun made it real easy, but it can be done without it)
19mm socket and/or wrench
Jack and jack stand
1. Jack up the car and place a jack stand under it.
2. Soak the nuts & bolts with WD-40 and let them sit for 10-15 minutes.
3. Remove the nuts, bolts and OEM arms. The lower nut and bolt are both 17mm. The upper bolt head is 19mm and the nut is 17mm.
4. Install the new camber arms.
5. Remove jack stand and let car down.
6. Take pics and post them or BE BANNED!
7. Most importantly, GO GET AN ALIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY!
No surprises really and not much to it, just get in there and get it done!