These are the best performance mods you can get for your cars in regards to power gains for a daily driver. This is for the average person who just wants some nice but power-effective gains with out hurting your pockets.
Top 10 Performance Mods
- SSIM (Secret Sauce Intake Manifold)
- Catback Exhaust
- Tune (VAFC, SAFC2, UpRev, Stock ECU Reflash)
Member Credit: EddyMaxx
I’ve been going to King Muffler for the past 3-4 years for exhaust welding work on my Maxima’s. Took me a while to find decent place with quality work with reasonable pricing. Jose is the owner and does great work. Clean welds and great pricing. He’s a stand-up and reasonable guy. Not to mention that he works on Maxima’s ALL THE TIME!
Tell him that Eddy in the white Nissan Maxima referred you.
104-32 45th Avenue
Corona, NY 11368
Phone: 718-424-1940 (Ask for Jose)
We’re officially bringing back Maxima of the Month. Just like the good ol’ days of the Maxima forums. We’re doing it by GEN, so there will be multiple winners per month. We would like to give everyone an opportunity to participate and feature their rides on my4dsc.com. This is a friendly competition that is meant to encourage & motivate other to continue modding!
We are now taking entries for March 2018 Maxima of the Month.
You can submit your entries to Eddy on Facebook or by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open to all Maxima Gen’s
- You must submit YOUR OWN car (not someone else’s car)
- The photos must be in HIGH RESOLUTION & CRISP (No fuzzy polaroid looking photos)
- Must include full mod list
- You can submit 10-12 (MAX) photos of you car. Photos should include different angles including interior, exterior, engine bay and/or trunk.
Please include the information below in your email request with the subject “my4dsc.com Maxima of the Month“. Below is a sample:
Forum Name: EddyMaxx
Color: Sterling Mist Gray
Transmission: Auto to Manual 5-Speed
Full Mod List / Specs:
- 2000 Nissan Maxima w/ 335WHP 296TQ
- 5-Speed Wwapped
- Vortech V2 Supercharger
- Front Mount Intercooler
- Blitz BOV
- Meth Kit
- 255 Fuel Pump
- 440cc WRX Injectors
Moderated by: Thomas Perdue
This section is for documenting the top 50 verified Nissan Maxima & Altima 1/4 mile track times. These are officially the World’s Fastest Maxima’s at the track with proof and verification. Verification includes having one or more of the following: time slips next to car at track, videos with time displays, dragtimes verified link.
Gallery of our community members rocking their my4dsc.com decal swag!
NISformance has officially released the highest performance Maxima/Altima headers! They are starting with an initial group buy and pre-order. They need a minimum of 5 orders per type to put that specific type into production. The group begins Feb 1st, 2018 and ends March 1st, 2018.
Normal Price: $1,600.00
Group Buy Price: $1,450.00 (Includes FREE shipping)
Pre-order Here: http://www.nisformance.com/NISformance-Headers-p/headersgroupbuy.htm
Ensure you select the correct type based on your year and transmission type.
- Type 1 = 1995-2003 Maxima
- Type 2 = 2004-2006 Maxima with manual trans or 4spd auto 2002-2006 Altima 3.5L with manual trans or 4spd auto
- Type 3 = 2004-2006 Maxima with 5spd auto 2002-2006 Altima 3.5L with 5spd auto
- Type 4 = 2007-2012 Altima 3.5L
- Type 4.5 = 2009-2014 Maxima (should be same as type 4 but need to verify)
- Head flange Made from 1/2″ thick steel
- CNC machined for a smooth transition from exhaust port to primary pipe
- 1 7/8″ Primary runner size
- Equal length primaries
- Formed collector with spike
- 2.5” collector
- 2.5” equal length ypipe
- 3” ypipe out to catback flange
- Vband flanges on headers and ypipe (2bolt flange on rear of ypipe to bolt to catback)
- Fully TIG welded
- Constructed from 16 gauge mild steel
- Manufactured here in house
- JETHOT Classic Ceramic coated (inside and outside)
- JETHOT color top coats available (additional charge)
We tested these headers back to back against ebay headers. Testing was done on the same day, same dyno, same car, same conditions! This is a true back to back test!
We have not tested our headers against stock exhaust manifolds, that test would show very large gains.
- First car 2004 Maxima w 2010 Maxima engine, 350z ecu stock cams. showed gains in midrange and top end. 10hp and 4ftlbs tq.
- Second car 2006 Altima SER with 2010 Maxima engine with JWT Cams showed gains above 4000 rpm 14hp and 10 ftlbs tq.
We are a small Maxima/Altima performance focused shop. Manufacturing these headers in house, this first production run lead times will vary depending on the number of orders.
Gallery of Maxima’s with upgraded Big Brake Kits (BBK).
Gallery of Maxima’s with custom Engine Covers.
This is a gallery of custom interior seat setups on Nissan Maxima’s.
This is a gallery of custom steering wheel setups on Nissan Maxima’s.