Nabco is a Nissan OEM part manufacturer. Most dealers have this rebranded as Nissan but it’s the same original part number. We purchased these for our 6-Speed Maxima and match exactly the OEM part within the car. This will save you a bunch of $$$$$$$$$$$. For all clutch master, clutch slave, and 1-piece SS line, it comes out to less than $130 shipped.
If you replaced your clutch fluid and it still looks like the photo below then you most likely need to get a new Master Cylinder. Might as well replace both while you are it.
These parts work for the following manual transmission vehicles:
- 2002-2003 5thgen Nissan Maxima
- 2004-2006 6thgen Nissan Maxima
- 2002-2006 Nissan Altima
- 2002-2006 Nissan Sentra
Master Clutch Cylinder
- Nissan OEM Part #: 30610-3Y010
- Nabco Part #: 555 38027 330
- Nissan Branded Price: Approx. $90.00
- Nabco Branded Price: Approx. $43.00
Slave Clutch Cylinder
- Nissan OEM Part #: 30620-AU400
- Nabco Part #: 556 38001 330
- Nissan Branded Price: Approx. $80.00-90.00
- Nabco Branded Price: Approx. $26.00
1-Piece Stainless Steel Clutch Line (Highly Recommended)
This is a complete kit from the slave cylinder to the master cylinder. This line will replace your factory metal & rubber lines with a stainless braided line. All clutch lines are single lines made of stainless steel braided hose with a protective PVC covering.
Bolts, washers & fittings are included if required (Shown in picture). All you do is remove the factory OEM line and replace it with our clutch line kit.
eBay Price Comparison – Nabco ($75.71 Shipped)
autohauzAZ Price Comparison – Nabco ($87.07 Shipped)
Price Comparison – Nissan Rebranded ($219.77 Shipped)
Community Member Credit: Josh Go Hard Neal
Made my own bracket for cruise control buttons with a leftover ABS plastic sheet.
Owner: Sickhead Blacks
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
- 2016 Gen3 VQ35DE Engine Swap
- Red Lion Motor Mount
- ECU Re-Flash
- 1-Piece Clutch Line
- BC Coilovers
- Magnaflow Resonator
- JWT Flywheel
- AEM Fuel Pump
- Dynomatted Trunk
- 6thgen Brakes and Rotors
- Viper Remote Start
Community Member Credit: Jose Vargas
Order Link: https://www.chasebays.com/collections/universal-chase-bays/products/chase-bays-windshield-washer-reservoir-intercooler-sprayer
- Red is Positive
- Pink is Negative
Chase Bay Pump Wires
- Red Positive
- Black Negative
Community Member Credit: TBlueMax
I purchased this Tungsten Blue with Tan leather 2002 Nissan Maxima SE 6MT from Billy Ray Nissan in Longwood, FL back in 2002 and have driven it gently and kept it regularly serviced ever since. Recently replaced the battery January 2021, had a major service in May 2019 (spark plugs, coolant flush, A/C recharged, etc.), front/rear struts replaced, brake pads replaced, rotors resurfaced, fluid flushed in January 2015, and regular maintenance according to either time or miles.’
It’s a low mileage car at just over 71,562 miles these past 19 years and has been garage kept at home and work since new. Hand washed and waxed regularly and no drive-through machine washes. No drivetrain, suspension, or appearance mods.
In May 2018 I had the factory head unit swapped out for a Sony XAV-AX5000 7” Apple Car Play, Android Auto, Media Receiver with Bluetooth and have zero regrets as it’s worked really well and has been a welcome upgrade.
Community Member Credit: Hansell Londono
- I had to buy two steering wheels. I wanted the heated function so I had to buy a base model wheel to swap the buttons.
- The premium “suede” was heated but had all the advanced cruise control options and you can’t wire that to the regular cruise control.
Community Member Credit: Jose Vargas / Eddy Perez / Ethan Gniadek
- This setup uses your existing 5thgen Maxima clock spring. The 8thgen steering fits perfectly with no issues. All you need to do is route the clockspring wires through the center of the wheel.
- For the horn, you use your existing ground wire from the 5thgen steering wheel.
- We recommend going with the late 2018-2021 Maxima steering wheel and airbag combination. 2016-2018 have one airbag plug and the late 2018-2021 have two plugs. You need a dual airbag plug for the 5thgen. You cannot use a 2019-2021 airbag on a 2016-2018 steering wheel or vice versa. They have different mounting points. See reference photo in this post.
- We do not have a specific wiring setup or how-to because we’ve discovered there are many different wheel various. The wheel used in this post was from a 2021 Nissan Maxima SR. We recommend using the factory service manual to convert the wiring to your existing setup.
- 100% Working Airbag (No Blinking Airbag Light)
- No CEL for ASCD steering controls
- 100% Working Cruise control
- 100% Working Heated Wheel Function
- 100% Working Horn
- Audio controls work but are a bit off due to different resistance in the 8GM steering wheel
2016-2018 vs 2019-2021 Steering Wheel Comparison
2016-2018 vs 2019-2021 Air Bag Comparison
Steering Wheel Reference Photos
Community Member Credit: Hector Cruz
One-Piece Race Spec Strut Tower Bar constructed of strong Aluminum to extremely tight tolerances and then polished to perfection. Designed for the Nissan to decrease body roll, this bar ties the chassis from left to right at critical stress points (Between the shock/strut towers).
As you drive and maneuver, your car undergoes many different forces that the chassis of the car absorbs; the brace helps to absorb the energy and directs these forces into your suspension components so that they can better do their job and serve their purpose more effectively.
A must for any track-driven, and a great addition to any street or show car, this bar truly lives up to the Megan Racing name.
Price: $106.00 – $110.00