Member Credit: NISformance & Anthony Posadas
This time we launched at a higher rpm , hoping the stock clutch held on long enough to get a good pass in! Best pass of 12.79 at 110 MPG! The car dyno’d at 294 WHP 265 TQ.
A very simple setup can perform well on the track, it just takes the right combination of mods , tune, tires, and driver.
Full Mod List / Specs:
- 2002 Nissan Maxima
- 2008 Altima VQ35DE Engine Swap
- NISformance High Power Long 3.5″ intake
- 2010 Maxima Intake Manifold w/ VIAS
- ARP Rod Bolts
- High Volume Oil Pump
- eBay Headers
- 3″ Straight Pipe Exhaust
- 4.1 FD w/ HLSD
- NISformance Reflash Dyno Tune
- 18″ Altima SE-R Wheels w/ Nitto NT01 Tires
- Seats & Spare Tire Removed for Track