Last Updated: 03/27/2020 @ 08:20 am
NISformance has officially released the highest performance Maxima/Altima headers! They tested these headers back to back against ebay headers. Testing was done on the same day, same dyno, same car, same conditions!
- First car 2004 Maxima w 2010 Maxima engine, 350z ecu stock cams. showed gains in midrange and top end. 10hp and 4ftlbs tq.
- Second car 2006 Altima SER with 2010 Maxima engine with JWT Cams showed gains above 4000 rpm 14hp and 10 ftlbs tq.
Ensure you select the correct type based on your year and transmission type.
- Type 1 = 1995-2003 Maxima
- Type 2 = 2004-2006 Maxima with manual trans or 4spd auto 2002-2006 Altima 3.5L with manual trans or 4spd auto
- Type 3 = 2004-2006 Maxima with 5spd auto 2002-2006 Altima 3.5L with 5spd auto
- Type 4 = 2007-2012 Altima 3.5L
- Type 4.5 = 2009-2014 Maxima (should be same as type 4 but need to verify)
- Head flange Made from 1/2″ thick steel
- CNC machined for a smooth transition from exhaust port to primary pipe
- 1 7/8″ Primary runner size
- Equal length primaries
- Formed collector with spike
- 2.5” collector
- 2.5” equal length ypipe
- 3” ypipe out to catback flange
- Vband flanges on headers and ypipe (2bolt flange on rear of ypipe to bolt to catback)
- Fully TIG welded
- Constructed from 16 gauge mild steel
- Manufactured here in house
- JETHOT Classic Ceramic coated (inside and outside)
- JETHOT color top coats available (additional charge)
We are a small Maxima/Altima performance focused shop. Manufacturing these headers in house, this first production run lead times will vary depending on the number of orders.