Last Updated: 01/28/2019 @ 07:56 am
NISformance has officially released the highest performance Maxima/Altima headers! They tested these headers back to back against ebay headers. Testing was done on the same day, same dyno, same car, same conditions!
- First car 2004 Maxima w 2010 Maxima engine, 350z ecu stock cams. showed gains in midrange and top end. 10hp and 4ftlbs tq.
- Second car 2006 Altima SER with 2010 Maxima engine with JWT Cams showed gains above 4000 rpm 14hp and 10 ftlbs tq.
Order Here: http://www.nisformance.com/NISformance-Headers-p/nisheaders.htm
Ensure you select the correct type based on your year and transmission type.
- Type 1 = 1995-2003 Maxima
- Type 2 = 2004-2006 Maxima with manual trans or 4spd auto 2002-2006 Altima 3.5L with manual trans or 4spd auto
- Type 3 = 2004-2006 Maxima with 5spd auto 2002-2006 Altima 3.5L with 5spd auto
- Type 4 = 2007-2012 Altima 3.5L
- Type 4.5 = 2009-2014 Maxima (should be same as type 4 but need to verify)
- Head flange Made from 1/2″ thick steel
- CNC machined for a smooth transition from exhaust port to primary pipe
- 1 7/8″ Primary runner size
- Equal length primaries
- Formed collector with spike
- 2.5” collector
- 2.5” equal length ypipe
- 3” ypipe out to catback flange
- Vband flanges on headers and ypipe (2bolt flange on rear of ypipe to bolt to catback)
- Fully TIG welded
- Constructed from 16 gauge mild steel
- Manufactured here in house
- JETHOT Classic Ceramic coated (inside and outside)
- JETHOT color top coats available (additional charge)
We are a small Maxima/Altima performance focused shop. Manufacturing these headers in house, this first production run lead times will vary depending on the number of orders.